Good Morning to you! I woke up excited today, not because I was just excited, but because when my eyes opened and I was awake, I started to reflect on the comments of yesterday and how we often clothe ourselves in garments with our first thoughts, intentional or unintentional, and I decided to be INTENTIONAL. I recall waking up today and thinking, "Lord, today is another day that you have blessed me to live. I am excited about the potential in this day. I commit this day to you and your purpose, and I ask that you lay out my garments this morning. Clothe me with what I need to accomplish the purpose that you have for my life in this day, and help me to learn from the lessons of this day. In Jesus' name...AMEN."
Now, I trust you are ready for whatever! Have a great weekend, and till the next time...Let's get it!
"Lets Get It!" When the bible teaches us that faith without works is dead.....in essence God is saying "lets get it!" What has GOD given you a desire to get today, tomorrow, next month or next year? Notice, I said HIS desire. Since we are connected and rooted in HIM, HIS desire is now yours! Ahhhh!! So, what are you "intentionally" thinking about getting? Whatever the intentions are, lets make sure we have the FAITH for it....and LETS GET IT!!
ReplyDeleteWe must use what we do have to get what we do not have. God has given us the tools, gift, talents and resources to accomplish our dreams. Yet we tend to focus on what we do not have rather than all the things God has already given us. If we never get it, it will be because we didn't pursue it! LET'S GET IT, with what we already got...;-)
ReplyDelete@ ALL...AMEN!
ReplyDelete