Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NO TV!!

Hey Hey...I think the blog has really become what it was supposed to be all along, my random daily thoughts.  I am encouraged that my son, TJ, is seemingly waking up and becoming more responsible with his lessons.  By setting myself up with a no TV regimen thru the end of this year, I can focus more on what he and Justin need and how I can better support them.  As for the rest of the time, I know I really need to get the money flowing in my business!  The past few months, production has been down, but I feel a shift in the atmosphere.  I guess I feel kinda like the prophet that prayed for rain and then got excited when he saw a cloud about the size of a man's hand....

Pray my strength in the lord and I know I will see a rise in production this week.  Yesterday I spent about 2hrs putting up door knockers.  I feel like Will Smith's character from "The Pursuit of Happyness". 

No comments:

Post a Comment